Date: 5/16/2017, 10:30 AM - 11:30 PM
At the completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
1. Discuss the implications for Section 501(r) from efforts to repeal and replace the Affordable Care
2. Explain the scope of executive orders designed to reduce or eliminate the regulatory burden
imposed on individuals, businesses and other organizations;
3. Describe what those executive orders might mean for purposes of Section 501(r) interpretation
4. Identify current IRS enforcement activities relating to Section 501(r); and
5. Develop best practices for complying with Section 501(r).